Scholarship scheme for scholarships, book bank scheme for scheduled castes / tribes, fee reimbursement scheme, non-recurring assistance scheme, technical education facilities, special scholarship scheme for persons engaged in unhealthy pension under Central Predictive Plan, Scheduled Castes Scheduled Castes under the Welfare Sector of the tribes
Those who are mainly classified under Education, Economic, Social and other schemes. Schemes run by the Social Welfare Department include scholarship scheme for Scheduled Castes / tribes and Vimukta castes, living below the poverty line of the general category, work related to education by voluntary organizations and financial assistance given to them, government upgradation slums Plan for maintenance, Planning related to the implementation of the Scheduled Tribes Prevention Act, 1989, the conduct of the ashram system schools and hostels, and the scheme of granting marriage / sickness allowance to Scheduled Castes persons. In addition to this, under the special component plan, the scheme of self employment scheme, sanitary mart scheme, shop construction scheme, skill enhancement training scheme and free boring scheme are being run by scheduled caste finance and development corporation.
Grants-in-aid from the Minister’s Discretionary Fund is approved by the Department of Social Welfare. Under this, arrangements have been made for Rs 35,000.00. Apart from this, the operation of the Null and the Old Houses, the functioning of the State Monks, the State Monks are being conducted and financial assistance is provided to various voluntary organizations working for the welfare of Scheduled Castes.
The following organizations are working under the Department of Social Welfare: –
- Directorate of Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Tribal Development Directorate, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Directorate of prohibition, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Uttar Pradesh Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (Ltd) Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Works Corporation (L) Lucknow
- UP Scheduled Caste / Tribal Research and Training Institute, Lucknow
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Research and Training Institute, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow 8. Uttar Pradesh Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission, Lucknow
District social welfare officer
Location : Vikas Bhawan | City : Orai | PIN Code : 285001
Mobile : 8004018730